eBay vs Chinese company

...and today mailman dropped note saying there is shipment from China waiting at local mail office.
The only thing on the way currently is Arduino Mega2560 which I bought from eBay.

eBay sent me message later stating the item I have bought has been unlisted and I do not have to pay or if I have already paid, I can open dispute case to get my money back if I have not received the item yet.

After some investigation I found out that it was unlisted because some Chinese company was selling
it with name Arduino (registered trade mark of Arduino Inc. or something).

Couple minutes later I got email from China saying "Please do not open the case, we have already shipped the item to you".

And now it is here, I think.

I still need RAMPS 1.4 board and some end stops for electronics and some t-nuts for mechanics.

Soon I can start putting it together.... Buahahaaaaa (evil laughter)

Popular posts from this blog

Yeah!

Smoke on the wat....

Hiljaista tällä rintamalla...