But now I have again time to continue my wonderful hobbies.
Next project: "Rintteri"
(Picture shamelessly copied from mendelmax.com)
Details: Mendelmax (3D-printer)
Reasoning: Will be handy when creating parts to other projects (Simulator etc.)
Estimated completion: Q3/2012
Status: Sourcing ongoing, About 30% of parts acquired (as of 17.5.2012 ).
For those interested, click here for full bill of materials.
Parts acquired so far:
- Alumimium profile (ebay.de)
- Plastic parts (lulzbot.com, customs holding them as a hostage)
- Nema-17 stepper motors (from previous projects)
- Pulleys, belts, bearings, threaded rods+nuts (techpaladin.com)
* Arduino Mega 2580
* 4 x Pololu stepper drivers
* 12V/10A power supply
- Linear slides
* 10mm Rods
* Linear bearings
- What else?
* Heated print bed
* M5x10 screws, 100pcs
* M5 nuts, 100pcs
* Some other hw parts